The place of death of a person is often not the place where he can be taken or buried. The transportation of the body from Odessa to Minsk by the funeral home allows an expert examination of the body and a burial. Important Terms:
- After the death is established by a doctor, the transfer of the deceased should be carried out in the period from 24 to 48 hours. The terms
- are regulated by the funeral laws of individual countries. With some exceptions, the period is 36 hours.
- Cargo 200 is delivered in vehicles specially equipped for this purpose, the so-called funeral wagons or hearse. Also, transportation can be
- carried out by plane and train.
- Before a proxy can hand over the deceased, there should always be a unique definition of death and the issuance of a death certificate by a doctor.
According to the law, individuals are not allowed to transport the body from Minsk to Odessa. The right belongs only to funeral or carriers. Depending on the place of death and type of burial.